Wednesday, March 23, 2011

heart to heart


i'm not the best for u ,

i cant make u happy ,

i cant make u smile ,

i cant be with u when u need me ,

i'm not beside u rite now .

u deserve someone better then me ,

ur love isn't for me ,

i waiting here but get nothing ,

please don't say that u really need ,

but u doesn't show it ,

i don't care if u doesn't trust me ,

cause u didn't see n don't know the truth ,

don't worry baby , i love u with all of my heart ,

do u know how to touch a girl ?

if u want me so much , 1st i've to know

r u thoughtful n kind ?

do u care what's on my mind ?

or am i just for show ?

TRUST , HONEST , LOYALTY

i can see it rite now ,

it's not for me ,

i want u to take care of ur self ,

please , i'm begging u ,

change ur self , please be better then before ,

fyi , i'm change rite now , i'm not the old 'SYEERA' anymore ,

the new me is u'll know , n i know u cant accept me in ur life when u know who am I .

THANX FOR EVRYTHING

THANX FOR LOVING ME

FORGIVE ME

I WANT U TO KNOW , I LOVE U SO MUCH

NOBODY CAN REPLACE U

SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE DONE

LOVE ; SYEERA ABDUL KHALID

No comments: